This Pull-String Fall Alarm Monitor features a magnet-positioned cord that attaches via a garment clip to the residentÛªs clothing. When the resident attempts to get out of their chair or bed, the tension on the Fall Alarm Pull-String Cord causes the magnet to pull away from its position, causing the monitor to sound, alerting the caregiver of the residents departure. This Pull-String Fall Alarm unit has a guard to protect from magnet slippage, preventing false alarms. Adjust the Cord Stop to desired Pull-String length for the residentÛªs comfort and also to prevent false alarms. A Velcro strap is included for easy mounting. This Pull-String Monitor has a 1-Year Warranty.
- Durable - The outer foam cover allows for a shock resistant soft outer shell allowing for soft impact when dropped.
- Alert right away - Once the magnet is moved the alarm is sounded right away.
- Easy set up - Attach the monitor with a simple clip or velcro strap.
- Lifetime Warranty. If it breaks, NationalCallSystems will replace it
- Impact resistant foam cover
- Locking Mounting Strap
Included With: TL-02