The 433-MS (Motion Sensor) is great for any nursing home or assisted living facility. The Motion Sensor eliminates"in room" alarm noise by sending a wireless signal to a pager and Central Monitoring Unit alerting the caregiver. This is a wireless sensor so no need for cables or wires. The Motion Sensor is designed to be used with the 433-CMU or the 433-EC. It aids in anti-wandering and gives flexibility to the caregivers and residents with effective and unintrusive mobility monitoring. The 433-MS can be mounted next to a bed or doorway and is a perfect tool for any LTC, skilled nursing, or assisted living facility.
- Wireless - Safe easy to use.
- Eliminates "in room" noise" - If the alarm is set off it sends a signal to the 433-CMU or 433-EC to alart the caregiver.
- Versatile placement - The Motion Sensor can be placed on most surfaces with double sided tape or a couple of small screws (both included).
Compatible Fall Monitors and Systems
- 433-CMU - Economy Care Monitor
- 433-EC - Economy Corless Fall Prevention Alarm
- Eliminate in room alarm noise
- Wireless Operation
- Easy Monitoring