The NCS-NCB is the direct replacement for p/n: 433-NC, and is compatible with all units that use the 433-NC buttons.
The NCS-NCB from National Call Systems is a wireless button that is designed to be programmed with the Ecomomy Care+ (Central Monitoring Unit). It can be worn around the neck on a lanyard or mounted to the wall or bed in the patient or loved one's room. When the button is pushed it sends a wireless signal to the central monitor to alert the caregiver that the person is in need of assistance. It can be easily programmed to the central monitor and is user-friendly.
- Wireless - No dangerous cords or wires! It sends a signal to the Central Monitor.
- Affordable - Great price for an effective product.
- User-Friendly - Just push the button and help is on the way.
- Programs to NCS-EC-40 (Formerly 433-CMU)
- Comes with Lanyard and Mounting Hardware
- Button can be pushed on top
- Comes programmed with CMU if ordered together
- Light to indicate it is working
- Battery comes with button
- Width .75"
- Circumference 6.67"
- A23S 12V battery
Included With: NCS-NCB
- 1 Call Button (NCS-NCB formerly 433-NC)
- Mounting hardware
- Battery comes installed