The 433-PGD (Caregiver Pager with LCD Display) works with standard bed and chair sensor pads, and floor mats. The pager is activated when a resident gets up from the sensor pad and a alarm is sent via wireless to the Nurse or Caregiver. The pager is also compatible with our 433-CMU system. If a button is pressed the numbered button will show up on the pager and alert the Nurse or Caregiver who needs assistance. The pagers are small to be carried in a pocket or attached to a belt with the case provided. The 433-PGD powers off of 2-AA batteries that are not included.
- Convienent LCD Display - The pager shows who needs assistance by showing a number on the screen.
- Compact - The small design of the pager makes it easy to carry and use.
- Audible notification - The pager offers audible notification for even better display.
- Battery operated (2-AA not included)
- Low Battery notification
- Audible signal notification
- Adjustable volume level, tone, alarm or vibrate options
Included With: 433-PGD
- Belt Case