3D Spin of Sample Kit
- (1 CMU, 3 buttons, & 1 Pager)
- Power supply included with kit not shown
3D Spin of Single Call Button
- (Optional wall mount included with shipment not shown)
3D Spin of Nurse Pager
- (Optional pager case w/ belt clip included with shipment not shown)
This entry-level Wireless Nurse Call System is great for any small facility of 2-30 residents/patients or home health care residence.
- 200' Wireless Range - Radius from nurse station.
- Push-N'-Connect - Easy 2 step button setup.
- Support - We are here to help you 365 days a year for the lifetime of the product.
- Warranty - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee / 1-year free replacement.
- Peace of Mind - Reassure your loved ones family members that they are in safe hands.
- Pass Inspection - Avoid fines with this cost-effective system.
Description of How the 433-CMU-PK Works
The EconomyCare+ Wireless Nurse Call System is a central monitor system that is programmable for up to 40 nurse call buttons, motion sensors, bed and chair pressure pads, and more.
The EconomyCare+ Central Monitor (433-CMU) alarms audibly and visually on the LCD display which resident originated the alarm. Kit includes wall power adapter, but central monitor can be used with 4 "C" batteries to operate completely wireless or as battery backup.
The Nurse Pager (433-PGD) will also be notified both audibly and visually on the LCD Screen as to which button has been pressed.
The Nurse Pager w/ Reset Button (433-PGD-RB) allows caregiver to cancel alarms right from their pager without having to walk back to the central monitor.
The Nurse Call Button (433-NC) comes both the wall mount and necklace to be worn pendant-style and has 250 ft. range. This call button is water-resistant, but cannot be worn in the shower or otherwise submerged in water. Steam room is OK.
You can tailor your system to include nurse call buttons and other monitoring components as you need for your facility.
Recommended Starter EconomyCare Plus Package Includes
- 1 - Central Monitoring Unit
- 10 - Nurse Call Buttons (call bell)
- 2 - Nurse Pagers w/ LCD Screen Alert
You can also buy extra call buttons for residents to wear as pendants when they go outside. More buttons may be added to the system at any time after your initial configuration.
**IMPORTANT** The Central Monitor Unit can be programmed to work with up to 40 nurse call buttons or other monitors (ex. motion sensor) and unlimited number of nurse pagers. You may also expand and customize your system to meet the needs of your residents by choosing different monitoring devices, such as door mats or bed pads that will alert the central monitor and pagers if those alarms are tripped.
- Nurse Call buttons - When the button is pushed the alarm goes off on the central monitor. The 433-NC works wirelessly with the 433-CMU
- Bed and Chair Pressure Pads - Will alert Central Monitor if patient tries to get up from bed/chair. The GBT-WI is a 20"x30" and GBT-RI is a 10"x30" bed pads and the GCT-WI chair pads work wirelessly connect to the 433-CMU
- Pressure Sensing Door Mat - Alerts Central Monitor if stepped on. Place on bedside or at doorway. The FMT-07C 24"x48" and the FMT-05C 24"x36" floor mats work wirelessly with the 433-CMU
- Motion Sensor - Alerts nurse if movement is detected. The 433-MS connects wirelessly to the 433-CMU
- Auxiliary Reset Button - This button will cancel all active alarms on the central monitor without having to go back to the monitor. The 433-RB wirelessly resets the alarm from the 433-CMU
- Other accessories - We offer other accessories and add ons that can help optimize your system and navigate potential obstacles such as; range capability, silencing the CMU and adding more localized alarms to customize this to your needs. Give us a call if you have questions about any other options.
These come printed with the central monitor.
HUD Requirements for Emergency Call SystemsThe link below is to the page describing the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Developing (HUD) Memorandum detailing the Office of Multifamily Housing Programs Policy on Requirements for Emergency Call Systems in Elderly Properties.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Central Monitor (433-CMU)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Pager (433-PGD)
90 Day Warranty on Buttons (Considered a consumable item) (433-NC)