The 433-NC from National Call Systems is a wireless button that is designed to be progammed with the Ecomomy Care+ 433-CMU (Central Monitoring Unit). It can be worn around the neck on a lanyard or mounted to the wall or bed in the patient or loved one's room. When the button is pushed it sends a wireless signal to the central monitor to alert the caregiver that the person is in need of assistance. It can be easily programmed to the central monitor and is user-friendly.
- Wireless - No dangerous cords or wires! It sends a signal to the Central Monitor.
- Affordable - Great price for an effective product.
- User-Friendly - Just push the button and help is on the way.
- Programs to 433-CMU
- Comes with Lanyard and Mounting Hardware
- Button can be pushed on top
- Comes programmed with CMU if ordered together
- Light to indicate it is working
- Battery comes with button
- Width .75"
- Circumference 6.67"
- A23S 12V battery
- Q.C. passed
Included With: 433-NC
- Mounting hardware
- Battery comes installed