The Safety Auto-Reset Monitor (TL-2100S ) is used to sound and alert the caregiver when the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad. The Fall Monitor works with our standard bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, floor mat sensors, and early warning seat belts. The monitor is a auto reset so when the resident gets back on the sensor pad the monitor will reset itself automatically. It has a strong protective boot around itself to make it vulnerable to droppings and tamperment.
- Auto Reset - No need to worry about resetting the monitor for it will reset itself.
- Affordable - This monitor is a Economy Care unit which is very affordable.
- No UNSAFE OFF switch - This prevents the resident from tampering with the unit.
- Safety Auto-Reset function automatically silences and resets alarm
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification – Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor
- Nurse call capability – a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume – features full range volume control
- Cord protection – wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot