TL-2100CP FallGuard Monitor Change Pad Indicatior w/ Safety Auto-Reset Fall Protection & Mobility Monitor is the ideal product for any facility that needs to stay F-Tag compliant. This versatile product tracks the pad life and will alert the caregiver 10 days prior to the expiration of the pad life when used with the proper timed bed and chair sensor pads. This eliminates the hastle of checking the written date on the pad and it gives the caregiver peace of mind that the pad is functioning properly. It will also alert the caregiver if the pad is disconnected from the monitor. The TL-2100CP features a safety auto-reset which triggers the monitor to reset if pressure is applied back to the pad. It also has an optional Tamperproof setting that can be used so that only the caregiver can reset the monitor with a Caregiver Key. There is not an on/off switch which is another safety feature. It is battery operated, but can be used with an optional AC adapter. There is a Low Battery light that will flash if the batteries need changed. The tone and volume are adjustable so that it is not overly disruptive of the established environment. It can be used with bed pads and chair pads; just mount the monitor to either the wheelchair or onto the wall or headboard with the strap provided. This unit also comes with a protective case that helps prevent breaking if dropped or detached. The TL-2100CP is perfect for any Assisted living, Skilled Nursing, or Memory Care facility.
- F-Tag Compliant - Keep F-Tag compliant with easy change pad alert
- Tamperproof - Only Caregiver can reset monitor with the Caregiver Key, no off switch.
- Auto-Reset - Will reset if pressure is reapplied
- Versatile - Can be used with chair and bed pads
- Corded Bed Pads - TB-RI, TB-WI, TB-90R
- Corded Chair Pads - TC-WI, TC-90
- Check Pad Notification
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- Aids with fall risk and anti-wandering residents
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- No Unsafe Off switch – prevents resident tampering
- Works with corded sensor pads
- Visual Status light
- Patented Pad Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification – Light will flash to alert caregivers that the battery is becoming low in the monitor
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot