The EC1-SYS includes the TL-2100E Economy Fall Monitor and PPC-WI Chair sensor pad. THis is a great affordable system for a resident who needs to be in a wheelchair at all times. The monitor will set off a alarm when pressure is released from the pad notifying the caregiver. The cord on the pad connected to the monitor is coiled so no need to worry about tripping or entanglement hazards. Both the monitor and chair pad have a 1 year warranty on them so if they ever break or malfuntion just return the product for a new one. The monitor has many features for example you can adjust the volume and change the alarm tone. To the monitor alerting you when it is not synced with the chair pad.
- Economy Care - This is a affordable system for the high quality it offers.
- Coiled Cord - The cord enables for no tripping or entanglement hazards for a safe environment.
- Notifications - The monitor notifies you when the battery is low as well when the pad and monitor disconnect from eachother.
- On/Off switch
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification – Light will flash to alert caregivers that the battery is becoming low in the fall monitor
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Nurse call capability – a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume – features full range volume control
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
- 1 Year Warranty
- Unique, Coiled Cord reduces tripping and entanglement hazards