The TL-5102TP PersonalCare+ Pager System is perfect for in-home caregiving. This simple, streamlined system comes complete with two nurse call buttons/call bells and one caregiver pager. The caregiver pager has an audible alarm and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt. This Two Pendant Paging System alerts the caregiver of a resident's needs when the resident presses one of the nurse call buttons (within 150 feet).
- Versitile - The buttons may be mounted on the headboard of a bed, worn as a pendant around the resident's neck, or even carried around in the residents pocket.
- Affordable - Low-Cost but effective way to help care for a loved one or resident.
- Easy to use - Paging system comes already programmed. Simply insert the supplied batteries and it's ready to use.
- The two different buttons in the system allow one to be held/worn on the person and another button to be placed in the bathroom or other area they may need assistance.
- Comes programed so you don't have to worry about setting it up, just put in batteries and you are set.
- Audible alarm in pager so that the caretaker knows the patient or loved one is in need of assistance.
- Call Button Size: 2.0" diameter x1"
- Pager Size: 3.0" x 1.0" x 2.5"
- Smart Caregiver Personal Patient Alarm Paging System Warratny: 60 day warranty.
Included With: TL-5102TP
- 2 Nurse Call Buttons
- 1 Caregiver Pager with Audible Alarm
- Replaceable Batteries
- Lanyards to Wear Buttons Around Neck
- Button mount for wall/bed
Caring for an elderly parent at home? Here are some tips.