The PPC-45 bed sensor pad 7"x15" is a chair sensor pad that can aid in fall prevention and anti-wandering. This chair pad can be placed underneath the patient on a wheel chair seat or any other seat that they are occupying and then plugged into a fall monitor (TL-2016R) which will alert the caregiver that the resident is in need of assistance or help. When pressure is removed from the chair pad this triggers the fall monitor to set off the alarm to alert the caregiver. This sensor pad has a 45 Day warranty and it is recommended that it be changed every year so that it is effective in monitoring patient or resident. Easy to set up and clean; this is a great product for any Memory Care, LTC, SKilled Nursing, or Assisted Living Facility.
- No hassle set up - Plug in the pad to the monitor, test, and it is ready to go.
- Affordable Fall Prevention - Alerts the caregiver that the resident may be at risk of falling.
- Easy to Clean - Wipe down with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Pressure sensor that triggers alarm when weight is off the pad
- 90 Day warranty
- Works with TL-2016R and TL-2100E
- Wipes Clean
- Easy to use
- 45 Day warranty