The “New Patented Technology” CorldLess® Monitor can be mounted away from the residents bed, removing in room alarm noise. Monitor in hallway can be set quieter.
Wireless CordLess® fall prevention monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards. The Wireless CordLess® sensor pads gets placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and the pressure is removed from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor alarm in the hallway alerting the caregiver.
The TL-2100G CordLess® Fall Prevention Monitor continually indicates that a signal is being received from the sensor pad and the system is in good working order. If the sensor pad signal is broken or out of range, monitor alarms and indicates signal is lost. The Cordless® Fall Prevention Monitor TL-2100G works with one or two pads. Use one CordLess® monitor with two sensor pads for a safer and more complete resident monitoring environment
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Q.C. passed
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- No Unsafe Off switch
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification
- Monitor Not in Use notification
- Nurse call capability
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot