The Nurse Pager with LCD Screen TL-2016P works with the Fall Monitor TL-2016R and the EliteCare+ Central Monitoring System TL-2015R2. It allows caregiver to maintain freedom to attend to other residents because the monitor has the ability to send a wireless signal to the pager which the nurse can carry with them. When a resident gets up off the bed pad, chair pad, or floor mat the Monitor is triggered and it rings to the pager to notify the caretaker. The tone and volume are adjustable to fit the caretakers preferences and it has an easy to read LCD screen which illuminates for night time use. This is a great pager for any in-home, LTC, Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living Facility.
- Simple and Easy to use - This pager and monitor system is versatile and can be used for in-home care or in a larger facility.
- Wireless Signal - Nurse can use pager to be notified when monitor is set off with no need for a noisy central monitor.
- Affordable - A great system to monitor a loved one or resident at an amazing price!
Compatible Components and Systems
- TL-2016R Wireless Fall Monitor
- TL-2015R2 EliteCare+ Central Monitoring System
- Corded Chair Pads and Bed Pads
- Floor Mat
- Landing Mat
- Caregivers can eliminate in room alarm noise and receive alerts by pager with no central monitor required
- Audible Signal Notification
- Aids with fall risk assessment
- Battery operated (2 AA not included)
- Low Battery notification
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- 6 Month Warranty